- Dig deeper: Understand the systemic nature of the challenges and understand the variety of national pathways towards carbon neutrality.
- Identify, explore and discuss ways to design new business models and to design cross-sectoral and cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Make sense of potential transformation roadmaps.
- Share well-proven and novel best-practices in innovation and production management
- Create an international collaborative network among industry professionals and scholars researching the family of process industries
For whom is the participation of interest?
- Industry: Experts in the field of process technology, operational excellence, sustainable business transformation, business development and innovation management
- Academia: Professors, Post-Doc Researchers & PhD-Students with a focus on innovation management, technology management, sustainable business transformation and sustainable business models
The deadline for registration has been extended to 5. March, so take the opportunity to register for the 4th International Workshop on Innovation and Production Management in the Process Industries (IPM2022).
More information & registration: